Wednesday, April 1, 2009

On the catwalk

One of my favorite shows is Bravo's Project Runway. And in light of things, this Saturday night is the Cornell Design League annual fashion show. Students from this campus get the opportunity to have their own "project runway" moment and show off their designer talent. I had always admired those who have an artistic touch to create something thats well...SO COOL! and different. Just a bit about fashion shows, the catwalk is a place for designers to display their art. They are artists and instead of stagnant art (i.e a picture hanging in a museum or a sculpture), they show moving art on a body of movement. Quite honestly, going to the CDL fashion show will be my first fashion show ever so I am really excited to see what its all about. I will be blogging about my experience during this event next time. But in the meantime you should check it out!
CDL Fashion Show
Barton Hall
Saturday Night 7pm!

See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment