Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Posh Society


The lovely Becks! how can I miss them, especially Victoria "posh" Beckham and her two boys, shopping over the weekend. She is obviously a showstopper, where ever she is , BUT this little black dress number with a white satchel, I think is a little too much to go shopping. I understand that posh is a trendsetter and all, but seriously to go shopping in a black halter dress and a short black cardigan with pumps is a little too over the top if you ask me. And also! If we want to evaluate her fashion choice right here, she looks like someone who is going to a funeral, like seriously. It’s a bit of a gloomy outfit to be walking around glowing Hollywood with her two beautiful boys. And, what do you think about her sons matching outfits? I know that a lot of average parents do that when their kids are the same age. Personally, I don’t like it, I don’t think its cute or flattering. I think its for the purposes of confusing society and letting others think that they are twins when they’re really are not. Nonetheless, the boys are adorable. Ok maybe a little bit too overdressed for shopping like mommy, but they are adorable. Maybe they are coming back from some kind of event, perhaps that’s why they are a little dressed up for the occasion. O by the way, where is the dashing David at?

No comments:

Post a Comment